Senior Lubricants Engineer at TOTAL
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TOTAL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Tanzania
- Prospecting of potential customers and negotiating contracts.
- Control over the term and condition of sales as specified in sales agreement including credit limits and terms of payments
- Provide technical assistance to customers and ensure customers are happy in the service.
- Improve customer’s loyalty by frequent visits, identify their needs and act accordingly.
- Conducts technical visits (workout lubrication survey, training requirements, product recommendation) and assist customers for smooth operation to entire satisfaction of our services.
- To access and report on any development and new project in existing clients and in new prospects
- Monitor sales of each customer in respect to budget
- Undertake periodic market survey, at least once every half year, of the business and propose an action plan for improvement.
- Propose actions to improve market share and good level of margin
- Conduct Lubricants training to consumers on product knowledge and application of our products.
- Develop Lubes Resellers.
- Look for independent stations for TOTAL lubricants.
- Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the company.
Context and environment
- Stiff competition in the market
- Smuggling and re-branding of fake products
- Price sensitive market
- BSC in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of three years work experience preferably in petroleum industry
- Experience in marketing and selling skills.
- Knowledge of computer application software ( word processing, spreadsheet,systems….)
- Excellent in anticipate, analytical and decision- making skills