Senior Legal Officer at TIB Development Bank Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TIB Development Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Tanzania
In this regard, activities of TIB Development Bank have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill three (3) positions below:
Vacancy title: Senior Legal Officer [ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Administrative & Office ]
Jobs at: TIB Development Bank
Deadline of this Job:18th October, 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to Manager, Litigation and Advisory Services, S/he will be responsible in all matters related to Litigation and advisory including monitoring of loan documentation, prepare documents for civil suits, Monitor loan documents, etc. .
• Responsible to ensure that the bank is well advised on all legal issues involving its operations.
• Responsible in collecting and analysing all information required for drafting of facilities’ letters, security documents and other documentations as required.
• Check all legal issues pertaining to loan applications before, during and after approval to ensure the bank’s interests are safeguarded.
• Prepare, execute, register, monitor loan documents, statutory registrations and ensure fulfilment of pre-disbursement conditions.
• Prepare, execute and register contracts and other legal documents
• Prepare documents for civil suits/litigation’s
• Represent the bank in Courts of Law and Tribunals
• Support Director of Legal and Secretarial Services to the bank on all matters including Board secretarial duties;
• Develops action plans and identifies type of resources needed to deliver objectives.
• Identifies areas where the Bank can be more effective and suggests improvements.
• Demonstrates awareness of own work in meeting client needs.
• Analyses agreed business outcomes and develops work plans to achieve them.
• Ensure papers prepared and distributed on time and meetings of the Credit Committee held as scheduled.
• Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B)
• Registered advocate with a live practicing certificate of advocate
• Post graduate in Law/LL.M in commercial law will be added advantage
• At least four (4) and above years relevant work experience in related function from reputable institutions
How to ApplyApplications should be accompanied with :-
- An application letter
- Detailed and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Indicating your contact address such as telephone number(s) and email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
Closing date of applications will be on Friday of 18th October, 2019 All application must be channeled to: Managing Director, TIB Development Bank, Mlimani City Office Park, Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo P.O.BOX 9373 DAR ES SALAAM. Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100