Senior Human Resources Manager at Tanzania Health Promotion Support
- Company: Tanzania Health Promotion Support
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Health Promotion Support (THPS) is an indigenous NGO established under non governmental organization act No 24 of 2002 in 2011. THPS works in partnership with the Ministries of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) and Regional Administration and Local Governments (PORALG) with a goal of ensuring accessible high quality health care services to Tanzanians; through strengthening of health systems for quality health services including comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, Support and Treatment.
Reporting to; Chief Operations Officer
- Provide ongoing coaching, support, and active to the management and employees on people and HR-related issues.
- Provide timely feedback and maintain professional communication to all stakeholders of THPS Tanzania
- Being available and proactive in addressing people’s related issues in the organization by maintaining close relationships with the employees at all levels.
- Assist in ensuring the effective communication and implementation of performance management system in accordance with the THPS Tanzania human resources manual.
- Responsible for identifying non- performers and assist management to develop personal development plans and monitor their progress on monthly basis.
- Provide guidance on compliance and counseling on THPS policies, procedures and best practice
- Ensure employees compliance with THPS Code of Conduct, Safeguarding policy, HR audit and donor audits recommendations.
- Identify the right candidates for the right job through assessments, interviews and employee profiling process.
- Ensure contracts of permanent and temporally staff are prepared in collaboration with other departments.
- Ensure that the salary package of THPS members is prepared as per the organization’s human resources policy.
- Manage employee’s mobility through transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Take part in the disciplinary hearing process, assist to verify and confirm warnings and monitor the improvement of undesirable behaviors and misconducts.
- Ensure quality periodical reports are compiled and submitted timely.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCES AND COMPETENCIES
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, and Business administration.
- Minimum 5 years of working as HR Manager capacity
- Certification and Professional qualifications in Human Resources Management, Strategic Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Laws and Business Administration
- Must have strong experience and background in managing compliance issues relating to donor’s regulations, country labor laws, statutory regulations and local/ international established professional standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict management skills.
- Self -driven and results-oriented, ability to work conscientiously independently, efficiently and effectively; with a high level of integrity and honesty.
THPS offers attractive, competitive and negotiable remuneration package and benefits.
Method of Application
f you are interested in applying for this position, you should send your CV with a cover letter either electronically to Lindam Group Limited through [email protected] or by dispatch or through the post in the address below; Lindam Group Limited, 06th Floor, Tanzanite Park, Plot 38, New Bagamoyo Road, P.O. Box 34023, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. By CLOSING DATE: 19th October 2019. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Please note that the selected candidates will be required to submit original academic certificates & transcripts. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following process: Background Check; a competency assessment; and reference checking. “THPS offers equal employment opportunities to qualified Women and Men”