Sendy Jobs in Tanzania : Marketing Associate
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sendy
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Logistics in Africa is broken! It’s super fragmented, informal and very costly, making it difficult for small business to trade in Africa. At Sendy, we are on a mission to solve this problem. We have built the first efficient shared logistics platform for Africa that will create new possibilities for small businesses and transporters.
We’re looking for a Marketing Associate superstar to help lead and define our marketing initiatives. This role is about building the Sendy brand locally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Obsess about the customer
- Strategize and execute an active and engaging social media plan across multiple platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. and ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels.
- Collaborate with leadership and external agencies to develop key messaging and specific advertising copy/design/packaging for campaigns across marketing channels.
- Identify and plan relevant brand events to increase brand trial and usage.
- A start-up personality; entrepreneurial, ambitious, independent, systematic attention to detail, structured thinker, goal-oriented, flexible and able to deal well with setbacks.
Continuously learn and simplify processes
- Collect and analyze market data as well as competitor analysis.
- Assesses delivery and performance of each marketing campaign on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Develop and execute effective online and offline marketing strategies and tests that deliver against Return on Investment (ROI) targets.
- Ensure transparent communication from the terms of conditions to updates when things break.
- Drive a culture of being transparent within your team and the rest of the Sendy team
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Sales, Advertising or similar preferred
- 3+ years experience Marketing and Brand management
- Public Relations and Event Planning experience is a plus
- Excellent written communication skills
- Active online presence and familiarity with social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, WordPress, Instagram, Mailchimp)
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around Key performance metrics
- Familiar with google analytics and other digital data analysis tools
- Ability to not just think on your feet, but to think while running
- Expert multi-tasker
- Exceptional attention to detail and high-quality deliverable outputs
- Ability to take ownership and accountability of project timeline and results