Sendy Jobs in Tanzania : Customer & Partner Support Country Lead
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sendy
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Tanzania
Logistics in Africa is broken! It’s super fragmented, informal and very costly, making it difficult for small business to trade in Africa. At Sendy, we are on a mission to solve this problem. We have built the first efficient shared logistics platform for Africa that will create new possibilities for small businesses and transporters.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Obsess about the customer
- Focus on the customers, champion and understand their needs and double up when they are delighted.
- Provide ‘voice of the customers and partners’ to cross-functional teams, such as engineering, sales, marketing, growth, and Operations to grow partner and customer retention (engagement, adoption, and expansion).
- Lead, develop, engage, manage, mentor, and train your team to maximize performance and potential.
- Manage the team to deliver on and monitor Customer & Partner Support KPIs.
- Understand user complaints and work with Head of Product, Head of Engineering and Head of Operations to implement long-term solutions to prevent recurring complaints.
- Define and optimize user & partner lifecycle, tracking the success of the program and help mould the product so that it achieves the user’s objectives and the product manager’s objectives.
- Ensure effective execution of complaint root cause analysis and work with other business areas to implement improvements and controls.
- Develop and implement a customer experience policy for a company cross borders.
- Develop Customer / Partner Support automated systems, procedures, policies and standards
- Be a hustler and have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Continuously learn and simplify processes
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Implement systems to move the customer & partner experience away from in-person phone calls.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Own the Sendy Experience, delivering users a Simple, Transparent, and User-Focused experience.
- Ensure transparent communication with all our customers and partners from the terms of conditions to updates when things break.
- Drive a culture of being transparent within your team and the rest of the Sendy team.
- 5+ years experience developing and delivering on customer experience strategies and management.
- Understanding startup speed and working environment.
- Prior experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Problem-solver: analytical mind that can navigate obstacles on the fly in a logical and rational way.
- Excellent and influential communication skills, using data to reinforce your positions and decisions.
- Calmness in the face of a storm.
- Motivate a team under pressure, with challenging timelines and targets
- Capable of delivering against Investor KPIs and ownership of P&L
- Highly competitive and have a unique drive to win.