Sendy Jobs in Tanzania : Country Manager Enterprise
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sendy
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Logistics in Africa is broken! It’s super fragmented, informal and very costly, making it difficult for small business to trade in Africa. At Sendy we are on a mission to solve this problem. We have built the first efficient shared logistics platform for Africa that will create new possibilities for small businesses and transporters.
A Country Manager is an executive level position which oversees all of Sales, Partner Operations, & Support at a country level.
The position reports directly to the Commercial Director.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Obsess about the customer
- Focus on the customers, champion and understand their needs and double up when they are delighted.
- Foster a deep understanding of the company vision, and our competitive and market environments in order to help shape market strategies.
- Ensure that Sendy provides industry-leading customer experience to grow retention (engagement, adoption and expansion).
- Build high performing teams across Sales, Partner Operations and Support.
- Build, lead and empower a team to grow Sendy’s Partners in country.
- Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth.
- Manage the Support Team to deliver on and monitor Customer Care KPIs.
- Mentor Team Leads into future executive roles for Sendy.
- Manage and motivate teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Lead the overall tracking, forecasting and communication of related success metrics.
- Ensure Partner Operations and Sales balance optimally on Sendy’s platform (Supply = Demand).
- Work side-by-side with the VPs of Marketing, Growth, and Expansion to deliver on Sendy’s growth targets.
- Define Sendy’s commercial path to growth and profitability and establish an effective growth process and infrastructure.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Business teams to identify strategic partnership opportunities.
- Own the P&L, pricing, categories and market performance for the Country operations.
- Own quarterly metrics and reports for Sendy Investors.
Continuously learn and simplify processes
- Be a thought leader – bring new ideas to the table, challenge teams to innovate and set the highest bar for the standard of our execution.
- Automate and increase efficiency of Support channels.
- Analyze and optimize quality and efficiency of Sendy’s services.
- Analyze marketing performance reports and make proactive recommendations for changes.
- Develop and execute on the company’s sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to growth.
- Ensure transparent communication with all our customers and partners from the terms of conditions to updates when things break.
- Drive a culture of being transparent within your team and the rest of the Sendy team.
- A leader: You have managed, grown, and nurtured teams. You know how to develop individuals into superstars.
- Strategic: You’re an expert in building businesses. You appreciate the importance of the tiniest detail to deliver on the big vision.
- Connected: You always know the right person to speak with and come with a portfolio of companies that would benefit from Sendy’s innovative solution.
- A professional who likes to have fun: You know how to make the right impression and are always focused on delivering, but, you know how to have fun and don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Passionate about growth: You love setting and beating targets. Growth is an addiction for you.
- Problem-solver: analytical mind that can navigate obstacles on the fly in a logical and rational way. Engage in precise, data and details about the business.
- You are an excellent and influential communicator and use data to reinforce your positions and decisions.