Sendy Jobs in Tanzania : Client Relations Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sendy
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Logistics in Africa is broken! It’s super fragmented, informal and very costly, making it difficult for small business to trade in Africa. At Sendy, we are on a mission to solve this problem. We have built the first efficient shared logistics platform for Africa that will create new possibilities for small businesses and transporters.
A Client Relations Manager is a key member of Sendy’s sales management team. Your role is to manage and protect the relationship between Sendy and our most important clients. Your aim is to maximize long-term revenue opportunities by becoming trusted advisers to clients and strengthening their loyalty, ultimately growing their revenue potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Obsess about the customer
- Focus on customers, champion customers understand their needs and double up when they are delighted.
- Provide ‘voice of the customer’ to cross-functional teams, such as engineering, operations, marketing, growth, and support to grow customer retention (engagement, adoption, and expansion)
- Build & cultivate good working relationships with customers.
- Get referrals from existing customers.
- Work with partner management & marketing to ensure sufficient supply for customer demand for assigned accounts
- Grow MoM overall total revenue as per assigned quota
- Support finance in the collection of unpaid RFP’s from assigned accounts
- Meet or exceed quota assigned by the Sales Lead.
- Be a Hustler and get your hands dirty and do the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking.
Continuously learn and simplify processes
- Activate new customers through training & value delivery
- Acquire new customers by delivering quality value proposition pitches
- Report weekly to Sale Lead on sales performance
- Monitor & report on customer growth
- Project customer pipeline & revenue
- Ensure transparent communication with all our customers and team members from the terms of conditions to updates when things break.
- Drive a culture of being transparent within your team and the rest of the Sendy team.
- Total sales as per assigned quota
- New revenue added
- Revenue growth from existing accounts
- # of deliveries
- Timely reports as required by the Lead
- Fully executed contracts for all post-pay customers assigned
- Communication with team members & customers in a timely & professional manner
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or Economics.
- Advance knowledge in Google Suite and preparing presentations
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, cultivating and growing partnerships across all levels and sectors, problem-solving and issue resolution.
- Sales experience.
- Cross-functional team management and successful KPI performance viewed favorably.
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written, technical and non-technical
- Excellent team player with strong leadership capability.
- Ability to self-organize & manage time efficiently
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment