Seedstars Jobs in Tanzania : Administrative Assistant
- Company: Seedstars
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Are you looking to join a fast growing international and impact driven startup, work in a flexible environment, and be surrounded by a young and diverse team?
Who We Are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (www.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving spaces in emerging markets. Our current Partner hubs are spread across 4 continents, 18 countries and 22 cities – and we are growing fast.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Participate or organise useful events, meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or, travellers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
About The Job
Your main objective will be to build a local community of Seedspace users and to deliver quality service and well maintained facility to coworkers and colivers of Seedspace.
The Day To Day Responsibilities Will Include
- Acting as the main contact person for walk-ins, deliveries and Seedspace members
- Ensure the day to day operations of both coworking and coliving.
- Coordinate the member relationships (point of contact)
- Coordinate with the local Community Manager to leverage the network and shared services
- Promote the space and community to attract new users and facilitate tours of the space
- Provide tours and reply in a timely matter to all inquires about the coworking space and coliving
- Keep platform listings updated, respond inquires, make sure the rooms are ready and meet the quality standards.
- Manage guests check-in, check-out, respond messages and follow procedures.
- All necessary paperwork for Seedspace operations, such as daily TRA Z – reports and filling.
- Support the Community Manager with the execution and hosting of events in the space.
- Strong operational and business development background
- At least two years experience working as on administrative related roles
- Smart, natural salesperson
- Business / hospitality experience and/or qualification preferred