7 Feb 2019
Sandvik Jobs in Tanzania : Warehouse Supervisor
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Develop the warehouse processes and improve team performance using Lean methodology.
- At least 4 years working experience in similar position
- Degree or Diploma in Procurement and Logistics management
- Good computer skills and fluent in English language
- Strong background in mining industry will be an added advantage