Salesperson at Pipeliner CRM,
- Company: Pipeliner CRM
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
This is your chance to sell a product that is getting rave reviews from customers and accolades from third-party reviewers like FeaturedCustomers who rated Pipeliner CRM a Market Leader in their Spring 2019 report and at the same time build your own business without the usual risks associated.
If you are a highly-motivated salesperson who dreams of building your own business then we have a uniques proposition for you.
You must, however, have a strong local network and exceptional selling skills, the rest we will teach you. Plus we will support you financially for six months while you build your business – full-time or part-time, it is up to you!
You will earn an extremely high commission for selling Pipeliner CRM (and renewals, so you have annuity revenue) and you will have the opportunity to sell additional services and even recruit and train others.
Characteristics We Are Looking For:
- An obsessive networker and prospector who uses a variety of tactics to continually build pipeline
- Highly organized, disciplined and relentless in moving deals through the sales process
- A superior relationship builder who customers stay with year after year
- An extremely engaging presenter who can bring the product alive
- A high-energy, self-motivated, self-starter with a will to win
- Ability to build your own business and be self-accountable
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Superb networked
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience using online tools such as Zoom to present & Slack to communicate
- You must also be prepared to register with Upwork.com where we will manage our relationship with you through
Pipeliner CRM drives exceptional user engagement through its sales-friendly interface. With its uniform navigation and visual approach, users can learn the system quickly which drives high adoption rates and faster ROI. Plus users can easily customize what they see to make the system their own.
Pipeliner’s administration backend is also visual and easy to use with drag ‘n drop, in-line editing and other non-technical tools. A key differentiator is that Pipeliner does not require a fulltime admin or expensive certified technical resources.
There is also a very powerful reporting engine built-into the product which allows reports to be generated from any view or area within the system. There are multiple types of reports available from standard to pivot to advanced and graphical dashboards.
At Pipeliner there is a strong belief in focusing on core competencies which is why Pipeliner delivers the best in sales force automation and then provides an easy and seamless way for customers to integrate with other best of breed systems like Ticketing or Marketing Automation or any other system a customer may be using. Pipeliner also provides many “Automation Add-ins” that automate routine tasks that would require manual intervention in other systems.
The Pipeliner Mobile CRM App is the most advanced on the market and the only one with the built-in Artifical Intelligence engine, Voyager. With location and mapping features, voice to text, business card scanning and more, the mobile app enables real efficiency on the go.
Pipeliner CRM is a global company with customers in over 34 countries worldwide. Founded in Austria and based in Los Angeles, Pipeliner was featured in a prominent position on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation for the first time in 2019 in recognition of its growing reputation. Gartner highlighted Pipeliner’s ability to execute in particular.