Sales Team Leader x9 at Platinum Credit Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Platinum Credit Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Platinum Credit Limited is private limited company which offers credit facilities to civil servants in Tanzania. Its committed team assures its customers quick solutions to emergent financial needs within 24 hours. In order to enhance its operational efficiency for customer satisfaction, Platinum Credit is looking for competent and qualified high achievers to fill the following vacant positions in the team.
Position : Sales Team Leader(9 positions)
1.1 Work stations: Moshi, Arusha, Singida, Morogoro, Iringa, Mbeya, Mtwara, Songea and Mwanza.
1.2 Reporting to: Zonal Sales Manager
1.3 Department: Sales and Marketing
1.4 Description of core duties:
- Ensuring Sales Representatives retention – team attrition rate should be less than 15%
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representative.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives through E-learning and working with the Training Manager, for them to master the product knowledge.
- Motivating, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the team members.
- Achieve Sales and recruitment targets.
- Sourcing for new business.
- Ensure 95% collection rates in conjunction with report from Sales Representatives Portfolio Performance from the Sales Analyst.
- Timely submission of reports (Sales, Marketing and Training reports.
- People management regarding HR issues in the team via reports.
- Assessing Sales Representatives Presentations either through role play or actual performance in the field.
- Average Sales Representative score in random written /spoken test (Average performance should be at least 90%).
- Review customer’s files data from the Sales Representatives before loading into systems.
- Coordination of marketing activities within the team.
1.5 Description of minimum knowledge, skill and competency needed for the job
- At least a diploma in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to design business strategies
- Possess analytical skills
- Good communication, and reporting skills
- Ability to coach, lead and manage a team