Sales Team Leader x24 at Platinum Credit Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Platinum Credit Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Platinum Credit Limited is private limited company which offers loans to civil servants in Tanzania. Its committed team assures its customers quick solutions to customer’s emergent financial needs within 24 hours. In order to enhance its operational efficiency for customer satisfaction, Platinum Credit is looking for competent and qualified high achiever to the following vacant positions in the team.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
1.1 Office Location: Any region within Tanzania
1.2 Reporting to: Zonal Sales Manager
1.3 Department: Sales
1.4Description of core duties (JD):
- Ensuring Sales Representatives retention – team attrition rate should be less than 15%
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual sales representative. iii. Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representative.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives through E-learning and working with the Training Manager, for them to master the product knowledge.
- Motivating, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the team members.
- Achieve Sales and recruitment targets. vii. Sourcing for new business.
viii. Ensure 95% collection rates in conjunction with report from Sales Representatives Portfolio Performance from the Sales Analyst.
- Timely submission of reports (Sales, Marketing and Training reports. x. People management regarding HR issues in the team via reports.
- Assessing Sales Representatives Presentations either through role play or actual performance in the field.
xii. Average Sales Representative score in random written /spoken test (Average performance should be at least 80%).
xiii. Review customer’s files data from the Sales Representatives before loading into systems.
xiv. Coordination of marketing activities within the team.
1.5 Description of minimum knowledge, skill and competency needed for the job
- At least a diploma in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales in a supervisory or Team leadership level.
iii. Good leadership skills
- Ability to design business strategies v. Possess analytical skills
- Good communication, and reporting skills vii. Ability to coach, lead and manage a team
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
An applicant should send his/her application letter, detailed CV, copies of Birth Certificate, Academic and professional certificates in a pdf format, to: [email protected] before 16th September, 2019.
Only shortlisted shall be invited to attend an interview.