Sales & Customer Service Officer at LSG Sky Chefs Group
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: LSG Sky Chefs Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
- Good command of spoken and written English and Kiswahili, with above average skills in verbal and written communication.
- A minimum of a Diploma level training in marketing, Business Management, or equivalent. Prior experience in hospitality industry preferably in commercial catering will be added advantage.
- Good Command in computer application, especially mastery of Ms.Word, excel, e-mail and Presentation (power point).
- Ability to interpret instructions and documents according to the requirements of internal and external Customers.
- Ability to interact, adapt, with good analytical skills in sales and customers service matters in accordance to changing times and circumstances.
- Atleast one year of practical work experience in sales customer service or equivalent position at middle management level preferably in hospitality, air travel, telecommunication or other customer focussed sectors.
- Demonstrated keenness to details pertaining to his/her job as a Sales and Customer Service Officer and a good team player.
- Build, promote and maintain strong and long lasting relationship by patnering with Customers
- Update customer schedules for distribution to relevant operational departments in a timely manner while ensuring that inhouse specifications are updated.
- Analyse, update and maintain customer feedback, handling and following up of customer’s complaints and queries and ensure the corrective measures are taken.
- Organize and arrange Customers* menu presentation.
- Promote team work between stake holders in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Attend customers’ meetings, airline group meal tasting and follow up on any action required, periodic flight and Customer station visits for forstering good relationship.
- Maintain effective flow of communication internally and externally.
- Promote new sales lines or new ways of handling internal and external customers proactively.
- Perform any other duties aimed to promoting and nurturing superior customer relationship as assigned by the Supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants can forward their application letters along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to: General Manager, LSG Sky Chefs, Julius Nyerere International Airport, Cargo Terminal, P. O. Box 76070, Dar es salaam.Note: Internal Applicants should channel their application through their respective Heads of Departments. Closing date for applications is 14th of October 2019, at the closing of the working day (05.00 PM).