Sales and Reservation x11 at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Company: Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022). The Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its business expansion.
Applications are therefore invited from QUALIFIED TANZANIANS to fill the following positions below in Commercial and Business Development Department:
Prospective applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:-
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Diploma or relevant Certificate from a recognized institution or its equivalent qualification. Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Must have proven relevant working experience of not less than 2 years in sales and Reservation or related qualifications.
- Must be computer literate.
- Background in Air Transport Management and/or possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma or aviation related certifications will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To render required services to the customers
- To provide necessary information to the customers
- To handle customers complaints
- To sell products and services to the customers
- To process payments and refund to the customers
- To assist customers when making reservations
- To make and confirm reservations
Method of Application
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following: i. A curriculum vitae (CV), Certified copies of all certificates ( including secondary’ school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA) Two recent passport size photographs Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees; Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number. Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences CLOSING DATES: Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement:-
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O. BOX 543, DAR ES SALAAM
CLOSING DATES: 03rd October, 2019.