Sales And Marketing Officer at Tol
- Company: Tol
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Responsible to generate new business opportunities while making sure current array of customers are serviced as per company’s policies and standards
- Conduct daily customer visits and manage distributor’s activities
- Acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers by identifying potential customer, facilitating the customer registration and account opening processes by obtaining all KYC documents required.
- Gathering market information by identifying competitor’s information including pricing and other marketing activities
- Identifying all new and potential market by identifying all advertised tenders which require our products and services.
- Preparing and submitting weekly marketing reports covering weekly marketing activities, customer visits, issued raised and identified projects.
- Attending to retail customer’s queries and escalate to the responsible departments.
- Distributors market audit, audit of outlet including (but not limited to) branding, selling price, audit of required customer documentation and distributor records.
- Maintain strong communication links with customers and interfacing departments to assist others to achieve the set goals.
- Provide efficient and timely service to customers and interfacing departments to meet or exceed the needs of the business.
- Ensure adherence to all TOL Gases Ltd policies and procedures.
- Participating in day to day management of sales dock
- Providing solutions to daily sales operations challenges such as products distribution, handling customers complains
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Qualification and competencies:-
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales/Marketing
Added Advantage: -Experience in marketing environment in Tanzania, at least 3-5 years of experience.
-Product knowledge of TOL Gases Limited
-Valid driving licence
Language and Computer Skills: -Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
-Advance computer skills.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should send their CVs via Email before 31st March 2020.
HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.