Safari Partners Tanzania Job Vacancy : Driver Tour Guide
- Company: Safari Partners Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
About Safaris Partners
Safari Partners is a Tanzania Tour Operator with headquarter in Morogoro city. We are small growing operator specialized in organizing adventure tours, Wildlife, cultural tourism, pick up and transfer services.
We are looking for highly motivated tour guide who will proud to join our team soon
We are seeking a personable, professional tour guide to offer our guests an exceptional experience while visiting our facility. In this role, you will be responsible for engaging guests in an informative and interactive manner. You will provide a wealth of information regarding our facility and its history and answer any questions our guests might have to the very best of your ability.
Tour Guide Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet all guests promptly at scheduled tour times
• Outline the tour and timeline before beginning
• Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered
• Clearly and articulately provide information to guests in an engaging manner
• Answer any questions that the guests have
• Demonstrate extensive knowledge of our facility and related topics
• Remain calm, friendly, and enthusiastic at all times
• Deescalate any tension with difficult guests
• Escort guests through the tour, taking breaks as needed
• Keep the tour moving on schedule while still being considerate to guests
• Know all safety and security protocols, should they be needed
• Conduct safari transfer to any destination
Tour Guide Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent required; associate’s or bachelor’s degree is a plus
• Posses driver licenses grade C1, C2 and C3
• Knowledge of Tanzania National Parks
• Knowledge of Dar es salaam street to do transfer and town shuttle
• Significant work experience in customer service preferred and guiding
• Experience with public speaking is a plus
• Ability to memorize and recite facts clearly and accurately
• Fluent in English. French, Germany and Spanish are an advantage
• Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Basic computer skills, including email and word processing
• Enthusiastic, engaging, and informative way of speaking
• Ability to remain calm and collected when dealing with difficult guests
• Passion for learning and willingness to continue to acquire relevant knowledge
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor or safari team leader.
Attracted package depending to experiences.
Method of Application
Dedicate cover letter with detailed CV with names and addresses of three referees to be sent to: [email protected] . Director, Safaris Partners Tour Operator P. O. Box 694, Morogoro. So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019.