Roads Fund Board Jobs in Tanzania : Chief Internal Auditor
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Roads Fund Board
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
The Roads Fund Board (RFB) is a Government Institution under the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication established by the Road and Fuel Tolls Act, CAP 220. The Board invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies.
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR (1 Post)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To evaluate controls, risks management and governance in relation to collection, disbursement and utilization of roads fund;
- To conduct internal audit activities to implementing agencies on matters related to Roads Fund;
- To conduct internal audit activities in relation to RFB operations;
- To determine RFB audit scope and prepare annual audit plan;
- To liaise with external auditors to ensure completion of audit on time in order to meet reporting requirements;
- To prepare summary of Controller and Auditor General audit findings and recommendations of RFB and Implementing Agencies for presentation to the Board;
- To prepare quarterly and annual internal audit reports for submission to Internal Auditor General and RFB audit committee;
- To develop audit procedures to facilitate compliance with national/international standard;
- To follow – up on the implementation of recommendations made by the controller and Auditor General, Parliamentary, committee, Board and Internal Audit report;
- To review and advise on conformity with financial and operational procedures laid down in any legislation or any regulation or instructions for control over the expenditure of the Board;
- To review and advise on the adequacy of controls built into computerized system in place in the Board;
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Master’s Degree in Accounting with Certified Public Accounts (CPA) (T) or equivalent qualification from recognized Institutions and registered by the National Board for Accountants and Auditors in the category of Associate and/or above. He/she must have a working experience of not less than ten (10) years in which five (5) years must be in a managerial level.. Knowledge on IT Audit will be an added advantage.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
Terms of engagement for this post will be five years contract (renewable). Age limit for the applicants should not be more than 50 years as at 30/06/2019.
He/she should be able to work diligently during and after office hours, promote team work, comprehend and communicate, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be paid depending on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Application letters accompanied by a typed CV, Certified copies of Academic Certificates, academic transcripts, Names of three Referees, Current postal address, Phone Number and E-mail address, should reach the undersigned not later than 17th March, 2019. The Board will verify all information contained in the application and documents submitted. Public Servants should channel their applications through their employers. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Roads Fund Board is an equal opportunity employer, hence women are highly encouraged to apply. Those who applied in the first advertisement need not re-apply.
Roads Fund Manager,
Roads Fund Board,
P.O. Box 993,