Registered Nurse at ZanAid Clinic Zanzibar
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: ZanAid Clinic Zanzibar
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Knowledgeable, flexible and tech savvy.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
ZanAid Clinic is looking for Registered Nurse: Come build the future together with us.
ZanAid Clinic is a fast-growing and innovative General Practice located on Zanzibar.
We currently employ two doctors and we are looking for a flexible and savvy Registered Nurse to become a part of our team.
The applicant should:
- have good command of both written and spoken English.
- have excellent interpersonal skills.
- be flexible and willing to take on duties that may be less typical for an RN, such as technology support, communication and marketing work.
- have good all-round knowledge about Information Technology.
- be willing to learn and grow.
When you apply for this job please note that while we are extremely serious about what we do, we are quite informal. So when writing your application please bear in mind that what really counts is for us to learn about who you are – both as a professional and as a person: where did you grow up, what are your interests, where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Looking forward to receiving your application!
The ZanAid Team
A bit more about us:
ZanAid Clinic is a technology oriented organisation and we constantly strive to improve efficiency and quality in our service delivery. We are less about quantity and more about building deep and lasting relations to patients and other stakeholders.
In addition to clinical work ZanAid Clinic acts as a platform for research related projects.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent directly to our HR Manager, Charlotte Temu Seth at: [email protected] Deadline for submission: October 15, 2019 ZanAid Clinic | 60 Chukwani Road | Chukwani | Zanzibar