Red Cross Society Jobs in Tanzania : Procurement Officer/Cum Administrator
- Company: Red Cross Society
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
• Prepare Cash book.
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Ensure all pending invoices are properly authorized and all supporting documents attached
• Prepare all payment vouchers for review by the Finance Manager/Project Manager
• Follow up to ensure cheques are signed as per mandate
• Disburse all cheques once ready and have cheques banked when required
• Ensure persons collecting cheques sign the cheque payment register, and provide some identification in the form of ID cards, passport or driving license
• Bachelor degree in Commerce (B.com) or equivalent in Accounting or Finance is required.
• Minimum of four years of progressive financial management experience is required.
• Professional qualification in accountancy such as ACCA or CPA will be added advantage.
• Minimum three years of experience from an international NGO is required; International NGO field experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience and skills with budget preparation and analysis, financial reporting preparation and presentation and proven ability to translate technical financial data to informative reports.
• Strong accounting skills and experience, including management of general ledger, journals entries, payroll, payables etc.
• Advanced computer skills in MS office programs, particularly excel.
• Experience in working with several accounting packages.
• Excellent oral and written English skills.
Method of Application
Please manually apply for these jobs using the details below: TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY, Mwai Kibaki Road, Plot No. 53, Block C, Mikocheni B, P.O. Box 1133, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Applications may be submitted via Post Office or by hand delivery, but not by email. The deadline for submission is 28th February, 2019 by 16.00 Hrs. Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider yourapplication as unsuccessful. Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply