Record Management assistant II at Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director of Magu urban water supply and sanitation authority.
- Academic Qualifications and Age Limit
- Holder of Form Four/six National Examinational Certificate with a diploma in records management from a recognized institution and working experience at least one (1) year in recording management.
- Must be ICT literate with interpersonal communication skills.
- Age Limit between 18 and 45 years
12.2 Duties and Responsibilities
- In charges of all dispatches, flimsy files.
- Open and register incoming and outgoing letters, retrieve and distribute files, documents, letters to scheduled officers
- File correspondences in appropriate files, and cross referencing
- Carry out daily marketing and
- Perform any other duties relating to the above as assigned by supervisors.
12.3 Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
- According to MAUWASA Salary Scale : MWAS 3/ TGS B Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
How to ApplyGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, E-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Testimonials and results slips and statement of results are not accepted
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned as registered mails by postal office, EMS or any other courier, so as to reach the undersigned not later than 14th October, 2019.
MAGU URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATIONAUTHORITY
P.O. Box 52,