RAFIKI Social Development Organization Jobs in Tanzania : M & E Officer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]anzania.com
- Company: RAFIKI Social Development Organization
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
The primary function of this position is to plan and implement monitoring and evaluation of Waache Wasome project to be conducted in partnership with WEI/Bantwana. Tools will need to be developed in line with the agreed upon log frame. Data will need to be collected, processed and discussed in reports to give recommendations on ways forwards and the successes and challenges of the program.
• Ensure all data are routinely entered into the data base (Field Link) and updated
• •Ensure RAFIKI-SDO field officers are oriented on how to use Waache Wasome M&E tools provided by WEI/Bantwana
• Ensure data quality through reviewing of all data collection forms and working with field officers to ensure that the errors are timely addressed.
• Monitor the sustainability of the project results/ impact/ outcome.
• Create a data management system to enhance quick reporting. Maintain data management system and collect reports from colleagues. Ensure safekeeping of data/ backup system.
• To collaborate with other team members and follow up on them, to prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports on supported program areas
• Maintain proper documentation of the project including periodic progress reports
• Conduct data verification and periodic data audits to ensure data quality at all times
• Provide M&E inputs for proposal development, project management
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• The M&E Officer must have at least a Degree in Social Works, Community Development, development, statistics, demography or a related field. Advanced skills in computer programming and analytical software is an advantage
• Minimum of Three (3) year relevant experience in M&E
KNOWLEDGE OF USAID RULES AND REGULATIONS
2+ years relevant experience with MS Access application development and use, data analyses with standard software packages and implementing protocols for data quality assurance will be an advantage.
• Strong supervisory and management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Experience working with NGO’s and/or donor-funded programs is an advantage
• Experience with Children programming is an advantage
• Knowledge of and experience in project monitoring and evaluation, including the use of logical framework, theory of change and other planning and monitoring tools.
• Willing to submit to a background check and no previous criminal record.
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Swahili
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English Language
How to Apply
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, please submit your application letter describing why you are the right candidate for this position, a curriculum vitae detailing your experience and three (3) professional referees from previous and current place of employment and copy of educational certificates. Please send the application to our office in Mara region, Machinjioni Street, Mutex areas or via Postal address. Send your application to: Executive Director, Rafiki-SDO, P.O.BOX 177, MUSOMA. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. To learn more about Rafiki-SDO visit: www.rafikisdo.or.tz