Radar Recruitment Jobs in Tanzania : Fuel Retail Network Developer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Radar Recruitment
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
• Check consistency of the network coverage (cities or zones studies).
• Get information on developing areas (city planning, new project or roads).
• Perform segmentation yearly to prioritize investments.
• Determine sites to develop (existing network optimization).
• Identify plots for new stations or existing takeover.
• Manage projects portfolio and update stations and projects database.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders.
• Perform prior studies, competition analysis and determine potential.
• Perform IRR calculations and propose an investment plan
• Check the consistency of the layout with the potential assessed.
• Prepare and present to Management the investment file for validation.
• Follow up with the authorities.
• Technical project management from inception to execution all the way to delivering an operating station ➢ Contractors and other stakeholder management during construction works
• Perform a return on experience (Post investment analysis).
• Masters in Engineering – preferably Mechanical or Civil
Registration with the Engineers Registration Board (ERB Tanzania)
• 3 to 5 years experience in downstream oil & gas
• Speaks English and Kiswahili