Radar Recruitment Jobs in Tanzania : Fuel Retail Network Developer
- Company: Radar Recruitment
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
• Check consistency of the network coverage (cities or zones studies).
• Get information on developing areas (city planning, new project or roads).
• Perform segmentation yearly to prioritize investments.
• Determine sites to develop (existing network optimization).
• Identify plots for new stations or existing takeover.
• Manage projects portfolio and update stations and projects database.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders.
• Perform prior studies, competition analysis and determine potential.
• Perform IRR calculations and propose an investment plan
• Check the consistency of the layout with the potential assessed.
• Prepare and present to Management the investment file for validation.
• Follow up with the authorities.
• Technical project management from inception to execution all the way to delivering an operating station ➢ Contractors and other stakeholder management during construction works
• Perform a return on experience (Post investment analysis).
• Masters in Engineering – preferably Mechanical or Civil
Registration with the Engineers Registration Board (ERB Tanzania)
• 3 to 5 years experience in downstream oil & gas
• Speaks English and Kiswahili