Qatar Airways Jobs in Tanzania : Administration Assistant
- Company: Qatar Airways
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Main accountabilities are:
- With clear direction, but acting with considerable independence, performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative and secretarial support
- Tactfully handles inquires and/ or refer to appropriate personnel/ department.
- Reviews , answer mail and inquiries and determine if executive action is required
- Provides necessary telephone backup coverage, schedule appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements.
- Takes and transcribes dictation . Draft letters and internal memo’s independently. Process, handle, and maintain all types of confidential information.
- Checks all incoming documents and ensure completeness/ accuracy of information provided to fast track approvals, (Invoices/Statement etc)
- Coordinate prompt purchasing of office supplies and stationeries
- Ensure proper maintenance of all office equipment
- Anticipates and prepares meeting materials, charts, and reports needed
- Establishes & maintains confidential filling system, categorize & maintain manuals, sensitive correspondence & other source material.
You will have a minimum of 2 years of job related work experience and minimum in an administrative/secretarial role. You should be proficient in written and spoken English. You must have excellent communication, organizational and computer skills with strong follow-up and organization skills. Also it is essential knowledge in handling staff issues, ability to maintain strict confidentiality, negotiation, proactivity and problem solving skills.