PSI Jobs in Tanzania : Driver / Field Assistant x3
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: PSI
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
We have 3 posts for this position and only successful candidates will be located to any of our Zonal Offices in Tanzania and will report to Zonal Operations Manager.
Responsible for driving PSI vehicle and assisting ZOM, ROM, Zonal coordinators (ZMEC, ZQAS) Medical Detailer, and RH teams in sales and promotions of all PSI products, also ensures safety and maintenance of vehicle.
- Support other PSI staff in implementation of authorized activities in line with PSI policies
- Ensure that PSI products reach the designated destination in a recommended condition
- Assist to open new sales outlets and uplifting of RH products
- Ensure that at all times vehicles is cleaned and in good running condition
- Carry out inspections before and after official journey in order to detect defects which must be reported for immediate repair
- Drive vehicles in a professional and safe manner to safeguard passengers, goods/commodities and vehicle. In case of emergency proper reporting and recording of incidence should be done as per policy.
- Ensure that all vehicle road user, registration, certificates and logbooks are up to date and displayed as appropriate.
- Observe speed recommended by PSI and parking time.
- Ongoing Transfer fleet knowledge topassengers using his vehicles for different purpose
- Keep and maintaining the log book including recording all trips made as described in the log book and make them same available for inspection by a designated officer.
- Minimum Ordinary level Certificate of secondary education
- Minimum three years of experience in similar position.
Clean class C, D or E Driving Licence
How to ApplyApplication for the position must include:
- Cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements.
- Detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day -time mobile phone number (s) and three (3) referees, ONE being your last employer.