PSI Jobs in Tanzania : Assurance Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: PSI
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
With over 45 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 8,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
We have 1 post for this position and successful candidate will be allocated to our Dar es Salaam offices, Tanzania and will report to the Senior Country Representative.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will execute and recommend strategies to improve and ensure quality, professionalism, client safety, and regulatory compliance for all PSI health areas.
- Develops, monitors and reviews the implementation of quality assurance policies and procedures and facilitates development or changes to SOPs, policies, training materials, and other documents for all health services;
- Develops and maintains clinical SOPs as well as obtains requested information, resolves problems, and identifies opportunities for improvement;
- Ensures systems used in QA are properly maintained (e.g., QA audit records, HNQIS, master supervision schedule, provider certification records);
- Conducts drills, reviews and evaluates patients’ medical records, to ensure competence and compliance to SOPs among private and PSI providers and regularly notifies SMT management of quality/compliance trends and service failures;
- Manages and supervises at least quarterly a team of quality assurance supervisors who routinely audit private and PSI providers on their clinical quality and adherence to SOPs;
- Reviews, monitor and tracks risk management guidelines and procedures for adverse results, responds to surveys on quality issues and reports of adverse results; Prepares action- taken reports for Senior Management Team;
- Leads annual internal medical audit and coordinates periodic external medical audits to verify that facility procedures and records are in conformance to applicable SOP and regulatory requirements; and recommends appropriate data-gathering mechanisms, procedures, etc;
Actively participates in MOH and partner coordination meetings /technical working groups ensuring the establishment and maintenance of linkages with other implementing partners at national level
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery or Medical degree preferably with specialization in obstetrics and gynecology;
- Demonstrated ability to work with various partners including privates sector medical providers, NGOs, MoH, Local governments, CBOs and other stake holders;
- Valid registration under the Tanzanian Medical and Dental Practitioners Association;
- Strong understanding of the clinical aspects of reproductive health services, including BTL;
- Demonstrated ability to mentor technical staff and medical providers;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team as well as individually;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Good management skills; and
Valid national driving permit with demonstrated ability to drive is an added advantage.
How to ApplyApplication for the position must include:
- Cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements.
- Detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day -time mobile phone number (s) and three (3) referees, ONE being your last employer.