Project Officers x2 at Railway Children Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Railway Children Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Deadline of this Job: 22nd September 2019
Railway Children Africa (RCA) is a subsidiary of Railway Children UK – an international charity that fights for children living and working on the streets (CLWS) . RCA is registered as a Limited Company (77698) under the Companies Act, and with NGO compliance (1563) under the Non-Governmental Organizations Act in Tanzania. RCA is committed to safeguarding anyone who comes in contact with us and implements a range of policies to ensure only those suitable to work with vulnerable groups are employed. We continually strive to provide a positive work environment for all our employees. This is an exciting time to be joining Railway Children Africa. .
In the next five years we have exciting plans to upscale our work dramatically:
- We will work in more locations than ever before, in Tanzania and across East Africa
- We will recruit more staff
- We will raise more than $10 million
And here is the best part, we will transform the lives of more than 12, 000 of the region’s most vulnerable children If you would like to help steer us on this journey, we’d love to hear from you.
- You will have at least one-year experience in a similar role, working with supporting Vulnerable children, Youth and Families.
- You will also have a demonstrated understanding of child protection and safeguarding processes as well as application of health, safety and risk management procedures.
- Most importantly you will have the passion and drive to make a difference to the lives of children living and working on the street.
How to Apply
Please complete the application form at www.railwaychildren.org.uk/jobs and send it to [email protected] . Please note that Railway Children Africa will only accept applications using this application form and will not accept CVs or covering letters. Closing date: Sunday, 22 September 2019 at 5pm East African Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. At Railway Children, we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of all those who come into contact with us in our work. We follow a range of procedures to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children and vulnerable people are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including criminal records check.