Project Officer – Upcountry x3 at Pathfinder International
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Pathfinder International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Country Specific Public Health System: Foundational knowledge of countries’ public health systems.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Services: Foundational knowledge of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices and services of assigned program or project, including program or project strategies and indicators.
- Training Design, Development and Delivery: Foundational knowledge of curriculum design and development. Ability to deliver training to diverse groups.
- Research Writing and Editing. Foundational knowledge of writing and publishing research results in national and international journals.
- Data Processing: Foundational knowledge of data processing. PC Applications: Foundational knowledge of database and internet applications.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Services: Foundational knowledge of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices and services of programs, including program strategies and indicators.
- Passion for Sexual and Reproductive Health: Commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, gender, maternal, child health services, and eradication of harmful traditional practices.
- Multi-tasking Skills: Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented, and ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-pace environment.
- Languages: Proven writing and speaking skills using English language.
- Communication and Influencing Skills: Proven ability to influence others at all levels in the organization through diplomacy and proven oral and written communication skills. Proven ability to develop and maintain supplier relations.
- Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint,
- Word and Outlook. Advanced knowledge of procurement software.
- Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization.
- Confidentiality: Ability to maintain confidential on work-related matters.
- Minimally Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or higher in related field
- 4 years related experience, including work in SRHR services.
- Prefer: Experience in practical field work
Travel required (at least 2%)
Uses cellular and desk phone; laptop or desktop computer
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV, including contact details for 3 references before the close of business on September 30,2019. Applications should be addressed to the Director for Human Resources and Administration, Pathfinder International, PO Box 77991, Dar es Salaam or sent via e-mail to [email protected] stating the position being applied for in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.