Project Officer (PO) for UWAWA Project at Christian Social Services Commission (CSSC)
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Christian Social Services Commission (CSSC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
1. Employ a gender-sensitive approach in all your endeavours.
2. Remain informed on current initiatives and research in the field of CP by reviewing relevant literature and stay alert to any implications of such experience and research for the project.
3. Identify, track and document relevant best practices and lessons learnt for the project and related activities as well as for CSSC (institutional learning).
4. Participate in collaborative learning and knowledge management within the organisation as well as in all relevant meetings/forums within CSSC.
5. Provide support to the project management team at head office in the coordination and supervision of all activities.
6. Provide support to the external evaluation team during their supervision visits.
7. Ensure that mandatory office policies and procedures, including financial and HR policies, are adhered to and accurately implemented.
8. Ensure that an efficient M&E system for routine project data recording, cleaning, reporting, and utilization of project data for planning, decision-making, and resource allocation is implemented and all data are always collected timely and accurately.
9. Prepare and submit project progress and implementation reports timely.
10. Perform other responsibilities as required and assigned by the supervisor.
1. Bachelor Degree in Education, Sociology, Community Development or Psychology (required).
2. Post-graduate qualification in Education, Child Protection, Sociology or other related field (desired).
3. Technical expertise in CP and Child Save Guarding (required).
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
1. Comprehensive IT skills including usage of Microsoft Office appliances and internet research tools.
2. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Excellent written and oral communication and presentation in English and Kiswahili.
4. Willingness to frequent travel in rural areas.
5. Self-starter and team player able to work under minimum supervision.
1. At least 3 years’ experience in managing projects/programs (required).
2. Thorough understanding of the Tanzanian education system, its key stakeholders, and the policy environment (required).
3. Detailed knowledge of faith-based education service providers (desired).
The position is a full-time position for the period of 12 months with the option of extension depending on availability of funds and prior performance. Anticipated start date for the position is beginning of November 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, a detailed copy of their latest CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees before 25th October, 2019 to the following address: The Executive Director Christian Social Services Commission (CSSC) Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road, Plot No. 4 P.O. Box 9433 Dar es Salaam OR Email: [email protected] Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The cost for interview will be covered by candidate him/herself. Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the AjiraLeo platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number +255 712 919142