Project Officer Agroforestry at INADES-Formation Tanzania (IFTz)
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: INADES-Formation Tanzania (IFTz)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Experience: 3 years’ experience in mobilizing rural communities in field work with an ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines with less supervision. Fluency in Swahili and English both verbal and written is desirable.
- Establish agroforestry interventions with organized farmer groups and public institutions e.g. schools, mosques, churches, etc. in the targeted villages under Institutional Capacity Building Project
- Identify and build capacity of communities and public institutions to establish forestry and fruit tree business nurseries as well as developing a training curriculum.
- Lead sensitization activities on climate change, mitigation and adaptation, and biodiversity conservation.
- Acting as key personnel for climate change adaption at INADES.
- Design, develop and manage the agroforestry section in the farmer managed demonstration fields.
- Knowledge and skills of monitoring, evaluation and reporting is important.
- Candidate with capacity to develop project ideas and fundraising is preferred
- Good driving skills of manual transmitted motor vehicles is an added advantage
How to Apply
Applications, including cover letter, resume and copies of academic certificates and testimonials should be sent to The Managing Director, INADES Formation Tanzania, P. 0. Box 203, Dodoma, Email: [email protected] or [email protected], no later than Friday 15th November 2019, at 17:00hrs.