Project Administrator at Asilia Camps and Lodge
- Company: Asilia Camps and Lodge
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
This position is only for one-year contract (That means at the end of the project, automatically the contract come to an end)
At Asilia we aim to be an Organization that offers Better Experiences and a Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people.
Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
- The role is a project site-based role based on the project in Northern Serengeti.
- Monthly reporting cycles for the project with accurate data including; Stock Inventory,
- Site Procurement Orders, Camp Food Orders and Supplies, Site Inventory, receipt and issuance record and Asset record.
- Daily tracking of project assets, inventory stock control. Efficient tracking to ensure loss control and minimum stock requirements for re-order of line items is done in timely manner.
- Liaison with contractors onsite for issuance and record of project stock items.
- Liaison with heads of project team department for bi- weekly orders to reduce frequency of ad hoc urgent orders.
- Liaison with head office stores for orders and receipt of deliveries.
- Receipt of all items onsite for project department; checking receipt of items against relevant documentation such as purchase orders and packing lists. Reporting and deficiency’s and breakages.
- Quarterly reporting packs for the project and coordination of all reporting data from stakeholders
- Data collection, reporting and analyzing of indicators as listed above.
- Back of house staff accommodation management; checking the room availability and allocating rooms to incoming staff and contractors.
- Organizing of training for the team and logistics
- Administration and logistics of staff travel and transport in liaison with project manager
- Any other administration duties as allocated by the project manager
- Hand over reporting pack with stores inventory and asset record on completion of project.
- 4-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Duration of the project – only one year
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft packages; especially word and excel
- Degree holder- business administration or relevant qualification and experience.
- Experience in project management or administration, experience with conservation projects an advantage
- Fluent in English and Swahili (both speaking and writing)
- Based in field.
- You are to act in the interest of the company and its employees at times
- You will always be expected to behave honestly with positive attitude
- No abusive language or behaviour is allowed
- Trustworthiness, to have a strong sense of integrity
- Please send only your cv and cover letter in one PDF document not later than 23rd September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Method of Application
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered . For more information about Asilia, please visit our website Please send your cover letter and resume in only one PDF document to: [email protected]