Product Development and Evaluation Specialist at One Acre Fund Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: One Acre Fund Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Lead product development with moderate support. You will:
- Coordinate product demonstration days
- Field test farmer facing training and materials before their delivery in the field
- Assess farmer response to products and recommend marketing adjustments
- Lead product recommendations with moderate support. You will:
- Draft professional analytical reports quickly (4-8 hours) with a focus on applicable recommendations and few grammatical/spelling errors.
- Design product behavior change and adoption campaigns.
- Lead product evaluation with moderate support. You will:
- Draft field surveys to test product assumptions and measure product impact
- Maintain product databases that outline qualitative and quantitive product information
In your first year, you will:
- Identify and recommend the preferred brand and specifications of tin roofing sheets to trial
- Determine whether One Acre Fund should distribute pine seedlings or pine seed kits to its clients.
- Identify and recommend 1-2 products or strategies that improve soil organic matter content.
Career Growth and Development
We have a culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentor-ship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
- Graduate of 4-year University (mandatory); Graduate degree (preferred)
- Personal or professional experience with agronomy or rural livelihoods (preferred)
- 3+ years experience working on project management (mandatory)
- Experience mentoring others
- Comfort and sensitivity working in a multicultural environment
- Fluent Business Conversational English
Preferred Start Date
1 December 2019
Determined by experience
Health insurance, paid time off
Sponsor International Candidates
No; Tanzania country nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ([email protected]).