Procurement Officer at Union of Tanzania Press Clubs (UTPC)
- Company: Union of Tanzania Press Clubs (UTPC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
13. To collaborate with user departments/sections and Union members to ensure clarity of specifications and expectations of the Union.
14. To anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
15. To perform risk management regarding procurement contracts and agreements
16. To control, spend and build a culture of long – term saving on procurement costs
17. To act as the link between the Union and suppliers
18. To ensure preparation of monthly procurement reports and submit monthly the same to the tender board
19. To conduct on – job training of his/her subordinates and other staffs of the Union
20. To conduct performance appraisal to all subordinate in the section
21. To carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director.
– Ability to communicate in English and Swahili languages verbally and in written form
– Ability to use computer in Microsoft word, excel and power point.
– Bachelor degree in Procurement and logistics or equivalent
– Must be registered with Procurement and Supplies Professionals/Technicians Board on approved category
– Must have three (3) years experience in procurement duties.
– Must have age between 25 – 45 years.
Method of Application
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:Interested applicants meeting the above job requirements, should send their applications with detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic qualifications and provide three (3) names of referees with their contact addresses. Their application should be sent to the Executive Director, Union of Tanzania Press Clubs. Isamilo Area P.O. Box 314 Mwanza. All applications should be hand written and sent by courier mail service not later than 30th September, 2019. Women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants shall be informed. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted. Any applicant who will make a telephone call to any UTPC official, in respect of his/her application, will automatically be disqualified.