Procurement Officer at HelpAge International
- Company: HelpAge International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supplies Chain Management or related discipline.
- Preferred at least 3 years procurement management experience. Working with INGO will be added advantage.
- Computer skills is required especially good command in excel and word.
- Facilitation and training skills.
- Donor funding management skills.
- Accounting skills will be added advantage.
- Auditing skills will be added advantage.
- Ability to function with a high degree of integrity
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Contract Period is one (1) years with potential for renewal
Method of Application
Candidates who meet these requirements should send an email requesting for the full Job Description. Interested applicants should apply with a CV of not more than 2 pages and a cover letter stating how they meet the key competencies by email, to: [email protected] copy to [email protected]
Applications should be sent before 11th November 2019. HelpAge International is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No certificates need to be sent.