PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited Jobs in Tanzania : Public Financial Management (PFM) Technical Specialist
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
CONSULTANCY POSITION PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TECHNICAL SPECIALIST TO SUPPORT GLOBAL AFFAIRS CANADA
PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited (PwC) invites eligible candidates to indicate their interest to provide consultancy services as Public Financial Management (PFM) Technical Specialist to support Global Affairs Canada under the Field Support Services Project (FSSP) Tanzania.
The Public Financial Management Technical Specialist will provide PFM-related strategic advice and technical support related to Canada’s policies, strategies and programming in Tanzania.
Candidates will be evaluated based on the following key qualifications and experience:
• Master’s degree in a relevant field such as public administration (including accounting or auditing), economics, business administration, accounting, development economics, macroeconomics or public finance
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in public policy, economic policy, or public financial management, at least three (3) years of which should have been gained in Tanzania
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in international development policy and programs, preferably in a bilateral or multilateral development institution i
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience with public sector accounting, financial management, and budget reviews
• Knowledge of public sector policy priorities and processes in Tanzania, including planning, management and budgeting of public sector resources
In addition to the key qualifications above, the incumbent should also demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Advanced professional proficiency in English;
• General professional proficiency in Kiswahili;
• Training or experience in gender-responsive, gender-based, and/or gender-sensitive public financial management would be a strong asset.