This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
6 Nov 2019
Plantations Procurement Lead at Unilever Tanzania
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Unilever Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Location: Mufindi, Tanzania or Kericho, Kenya
Job Field : Supply Chain
Posting Date : Nov-05-2019
End Date : Nov-14-2019
Job Type : Regular
Shift : Day Job
Job Schedule : Full-time
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Provide procurement support to the Unilever East Africa plantations team.
• To support the procurement organization to meet goals and objectives in support to the overall Unilever strategy.
• Support development and implementation of Unilever procurement strategies and policies portfolio
• To support deliver cost savings based on sourcing strategies and compliance management.
• Support Procurement Manager with the tendering process and the subsequent analysis
• To be custodian of the team material/service and project databases
• Support the financial analysis of the portfolio, including price benchmarking and total cost analysis
• Support the periodic Executive Summary for the Team by consolidating and reporting various KPIs (e.g. VIP, Commodity Effect, Portfolio and Market updates, Payment Terms Tracker, BDOC, Sustainability, Supplier Performance)
• To support the management and maintenance of supplier relationships
• 3-5 years in procurement in FMCG/Agricultural sector
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field
• Must be willing to be based in Mufindi, Tanzania or Kericho, Kenya
• Ability to work with cross functional teams