Planhotel Group Jobs in Tanzania : Executive Assistant Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Planhotel Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
– Ensuring high results in all outlets in terms of guests’ satisfaction, revenue and employee engagement;
– Active involvement into all guest related issues;
– Replacing General Manager in his absence.
– 2-3 Western European languages including English.
– Bachelor/Master degree in Hotel Management or Hospitality related.
– Dynamic professional with a stable background working in Leading International Hotels/Resorts ideally with experience gained in European remote areas &/ or African regions.
– Should have a proven track record in development of concepts, wines, promotion strategies, training and leading the F&B team as well as improving the revenue streams.
– Previous experience: EAM F&B / F&B Director. Must have at least 10 years’ experience in F&B operations, 3-4 years’ experience as EAM F&B / F&B Director
– Very social personality who likes to greet/meet guests
– Must be able to significantly contribute towards achieving KPIs and set goals
– Must have a very good eye for detail with emphasis on quality at all times
– Must be very hands-on and ‘on the floor’ leading team to exceptional standards. Work well as part of a busy team and will have the skills and abilities to work in a multicultural environment
We offer an expatriate package including:
– Accommodation at the resort;
– Meals in the Main Restaurant and access to all resort outlets;
– Health insurance;
– 4 weeks of annual leave + home leave ticket once a year;
– Opportunity to work in a unique environment providing an invaluable experience.