Pipe Fitter at Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based clients, we are looking for a competent and experienced Pipe Fitter.He/she will be responsible for assembling and installing pipe systems, pipe supports, and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Installs pipe for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems.
- Coordinate with job site manager to configure pipe system layout.
- Order proper pipes and other materials.
- Select supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders.
- Assemble materials at job site.
- Select type and size of pipe.
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipes according to pipe system specs.
- Use saws and cutting torches to craft proper pipe sizes.
- Turn off steam, water, or gas from pipe section.
- Secure pipes to walls and fixtures using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
- Secure pipes to radiators or tanks.
- Repair and maintain pipe systems and components.
- Resolve problems such as obstructions or holes.
- Dip nonferrous piping materials in molten tin and lead to prevent erosion, or galvanic and electrolytic action.
- Remove water from flooded manholes or basements.
- Repair cracks and leaks.
- Assemble and secure pipes by welding, Brazing, soldering and threading joints
This position typically is not an entry-level job, as it requires demonstrable previous experience as a Pipe Fitter.
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience required.
How to Apply
Only candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV by e-mail to [email protected] Kindly mark your application as “Application ‘Pipe Fitter“In the subject line of your email.
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Friday 27th September 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification