12 Dec 2019
Pilot II at Tanzania Government Freight Agency
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tanzania Government Freight Agency
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Tanzania
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To collect the Navigation Bag containing aircraft Library from Operations Control and ensure that the relevant documents are in order to return same to Operations Control after completion of flights.
- To check all documents and inform Pilot-in-command of any Notams, Fleet Notices of any information that may affect their flights.
- To maintain continuous watch on the available communication frequencies with the appropriate Air Traffic Control.
- To maintain cabin and cockpit temperatures at comfortable levels during flight.
- To command the aircraft on instructions from the Pilot-in-command or on incapacitation of Pilot-in-command and assume responsibility for the safety of the aircraft.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Form IV or Form VI certificate and completed an ab-initio Pilot training, must possess a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) recognized by ICAO/TCAA.
- Possession of Mult Engine and Instrument Rating with experience of at least 300 hours total time.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline is an added advantage
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale TGFTS 6