Petroleum Inspector- Liquefied Petroleum Gas at Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Tanzania
The Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) is an independent. World class regulatory authority responsible for licensing, tariff setting and quality of service regulation of electricity, water, petroleum and natural gas sectors. EWURA has the following vacancies for which suitably qualified Tanzanians are invited to apply.
Post Title : Petroleum Inspector – Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) t
Duty Station : EWURA Head Office- Dodoma
Reports to : Senior Petroleum Inspector
Petroleum Inspector – LPG will be assist in monitoring of liquefied petroleum gas to ensure its quality..
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To participate in field inspections of liquefied petroleum gas and facilities so as to establish conformity with standards.
• To participate in the process of establishing standards for liquefied petroleum gas and facilities.
• To participate in the process of formulating rules and regulations for liquefied petroleum gas.
• To collect and analyse relevant data on liquefied petroleum gas and facilities.
• To assist in gathering research data related to the development of liquefied petroleum gas sub-sector.
• To screen all licence applications against the licensing requirements
• To extract/gather. analyse and prepare reports on the licensing performance trends in the Division.
• To undertake any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications and experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Science. Engineering majoring in Petroleum. Chemical and Process. Mechanical, or BSc. Chemistry.
• Where the candidate is an Engineer, must be registered with Engineering Registration Board (ERB).
• Knowledge and Competence in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) application.
• No prior work experience is required but possession of working experience in the relevant field, particularly in the LPG segment shall be an added advantage.
In addition to the above skills and qualifications, applicants for the above positions are required to have the following attributes:
• A very high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility:
• Ability to work under pressure and produce expected results;
• Ability to work in a dynamic team;
• Ability to self-manage. achieve results and meet deadlines; and
• Willingness to work beyond the call of duty.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Tenure and Remuneration:
• A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the posts.
• EWURA is an equal opportunity employer.
• Staff will be employed on permanent and pensionable terms.
How to Apply
Application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV) including e-mail address or day time contact telephone number, together with photocopies of certificates and transcripts (certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). Birth certificate, one passport size photo and names and contacts of three referees should be addressed to reach the under mentioned by 09th August ,2019. NATION: Only short-listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be invited for interview. Lobbying and canvassing for employment will not be entertained and may work to the candidate's disadvantage. Application letter should be addressed to: The Director General, Energy and Water Utilities Regulatory Authority (EWURA) 4th Floor, LAPF House Makole Road, PO Box 2857, DODOMA