Personal Loans, Portfolio Officer at Standard Chartered
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Standard Chartered
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
To manage service related queries from both Scheme Administrators and Internal customers
Improve customer service standards in the Employee Banking in line with Group initiatives e.g. Outserve, Customer Complaints Management etc
Provide support to Branch/Customer Sales and Service Managers/ Direct Sales Managers on quality issues
Work with Credit and Service Quality to review and improve on the end to end process
Responsible for tracking Risk Management returns in the New Business
Reconciliation of all Sundry and Suspense accounts in the New Business
Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’ efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- University Graduate with at least 2 years experience in consumer business.
- An in-depth understanding of the unsecured loans process
- In-depth knowledge of products, services and delivery channels available to unsecured customers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and management skills
- Ability to manage key relationships both internally and externally
- Good knowledge of Credit Risk Management
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and other systems in the unit
- Credit analysis would be an added advantage
- Proven track record and attention to detail
- Keen customer focus to ensure customer needs are met
- Working of key systems such as LOS/ DATASTORE/ EBBS
Presentation skills and a good team-player Complexity in the job arises from the following factors:
- The mass market nature of the unsecured lending business makes it difficult to bundle all customer needs into a specific template to enable non-subjective credit decisioning.
- Therefore one needs to identify trends in product performance to enhance our product offering.
- Different companies targeted for scheme lending have different internal policies and procedures.
- This role requires one to be vigilant to ensure scheme agreements are not breached and processes consistently reviewed to enhance efficiency.
- Liaising with the various sales channels to ensure better quality applications
- Identifying training gaps
Judgement in the job is required on a day to day basis for:
- Identifying applications that deserve to be appealed
- Advising scheme administrators on various issues
- Prioritising action plans to ensure maximum impact
- Identify training needs due completeness of applications and approval rate
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.