Personal Assistant at TIB Development Bank Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TIB Development Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Administrative & Office ]
Jobs at: TIB Development Bank
Deadline of this Job:18th October, 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate delegated
• To organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
• To make a follow up on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility -chasing responses, triggering follow-up action both internal and external such as Government offices etc.
• To manage Director’s diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
• To supervise all incoming/outgoing mails, letters, files etc.
• To produce reports and maintain all presentations made by the Director that report be daily, monthly or quarterly etc.
• To coordinate Director’s travel bookings and arrangements including visas/accommodation, calendar of meetings
• To screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate feedbacks given
• To maintain Director’s office systems, including electronic data management and filing on appropriate files for easy tracing
• To maintain sound both electronical and physical records of Director’s contacts, appointments and visiting’s
• To meet timely visitors at all levels of seniority in sense of prioritizations and urgency
• Diploma in secretarial services and management
• Bachelor or Advanced Diploma in secretarial services and management will be added advantage
• Having sound passes in English and Kiswahili in ordinary secondary or advance secondary.
• Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as WP, MS Ward, MS Excel,
• Having at least 5 years and above working experience in legal environment to the same or similar related position at reputable organization..
How to ApplyApplications should be accompanied with :-
- An application letter
- Detailed and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Indicating your contact address such as telephone number(s) and email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
Closing date of applications will be on Friday of 18th October, 2019
All application must be channeled to: Managing Director, TIB Development Bank, Mlimani City Office Park, Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo P.O.BOX 9373 DAR ES SALAAM. Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100