Oman Air Jobs in Tanzania : Supervisor – Airport Services
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Oman Air
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Ensure that designated responsibilities are executed in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of Oman Air.
- Shall comply with laws, regulations and procedures of the State of work location.
- Be familiar with the laws, regulations and procedures pertinent to the performance of the duties.
- Accountable and responsible to execute quality responsibilities in accordance with Quality Assurance Operations Manual.
- Accountable and responsible to execute safety responsibilities in accordance with Safety Management Systems Manual.
- Ensure company memo’s, airline manuals are regularly read to update current procedures and regulations.
- Carry out duties on all areas of passenger services section as directed by superiors.
- Working details guidelines will be provided where applicable.
- Ensure all passengers are handled in correct manner and provide personalized service to high yield passenger as well as for any special service required for economy class passengers.
- Implement action plan for delayed flight and accomplish all the necessary steps in accordance with the laid-down procedure and ensure maximum attention and care provided to all passengers.
- Supervise lounge service, ensure of cleanliness adequate magazines, newspapers and refreshments.
- Adapt instructive guidelines for oversold flight on shift basis in line with the action plan – over-sale, brief of all staff under his direction and coordination with GHA for implementation.
- Ensure delayed, denied boarding and STPC passengers are provided with acceptable standard accommodation.
- Ensure all laid down procedures/regulations/standards affecting passenger, ramp, baggage, cargo weight and balance are maintained.
- Ensure major potential problem areas are identified and action taken to rectify.
- Liaise with Catering/Engineering in all areas affecting Passenger Services.
- Safeguard Oman Air’s marketing interests at all times.
- Ensure timely delivery of arrival baggage in the baggage reclaim area. Report any shortcomings to GHA management.
- Ensure a high standard of safety and security for staff, passengers, baggage, cargo, mail, aircraft and company property.
- Ensure safeguard of flight revenue documents and prompt dispatch to head office as per the laid-down procedure.
- Report all discrepancies and deviations in the Flight Handling Report (FHR) and make ASM aware of corrective action taken along with recommendation to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure that company regulations are followed with regard to lost/found/damage baggage and that the time factor in this connection is not exceeded
- Participate in the conduct Local Performance Checks (LPC)