Officer Liquidity Management at TIB Development Bank Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TIB Development Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
TIB Development Bank Limited is Development Finance Institutions (DFI) wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. The bank has been established and exists under the Companies Act, 2002. The main focus of TIB Development Bank as a premier national DFI is on national projects that aim at the attainment of the Tanzanian Development Vision 2025. The bank’s mandate is to support the Government in achieving rapid economic growth through the development of industries, infrastructure, services sectors, as well as oil and gas sectors.
In this regard, activities of TIB have specifically expanded and the bank now invites suitable, qualified and skilled applicants to fill the following available positions below:-
Position: OFFICER LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Liquidity Management. She/he will be responsible in liquidity management in ensuring enough funds to meet the day to day obligations including disbursement of loans, operational expenses and repayment of maturing obligations on borrower’s funds .
• Monitor maturing obligations and liaise with financein ensuring timely payments.
• Renegotiation and re-pricing of matured obligations.
• Provide inputs for short-termm, medium- term and long-term cash flow plan to meet Liquidity needs.
• Execution of approved investment decisions.
• Work closely with back office to ensure the timely payment of funding related liabilities.
• Monitor on a daily basis all accounts, support reconciliation exercise and highlight anomalies.
• Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Banking or related fields obtained from a recognized Institution.
• At least two (2) years of relevant work experience in a reputable Bank/Financial institution or CPA(T) holderor equivalent
• Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to prepare cash flow reports in a concise and focused style.
• Knowledge of financial analysis is an added Advantage.
• Advanced computer skills especially in spreadsheets, database and presentation.
How to ApplyQualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, endorsing:-
- An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements.
- Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
- Closing Date is 20 September, 2019.