Office Attendant at TIB Development Bank Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: TIB Development Bank Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Administrative & Office ]
Jobs at: TIB Development Bank
Deadline of this Job:18th October, 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will report to MD Personal Assistant and will be responsible for general documents movements both outgoing and incoming mails, provision of administrative and clerical services by ensuring proper movement of files, mails so that smooth running and maintaining an efficient office environment.
• Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
• Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence and copying information.
• Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels at board room and anticipating requirements,
• Enhances bank reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing assigned different duties diligently and timely.
• Always maintaining and keeping the office and board room area clean and tidy on time
• Arranging files and distributing them from registry to action officer,
• Ensure offices keys are properly kept, board room are opened and closed appropriate and timely.
• Ensure proper facilitation of photocopying and binding MD’S office document and its circulation to the proper destination
• Having sound passes in ordinary secondary form 4 or advance secondary form 6 passes in English and Kiswahili.
• Certificate administrative duties from recognized college/high learning institution will be added an advantage
• Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as WP, MS Ward, MS Excel,
• Basic office skills with at least 2 year in highly confidential working experiences in reputable organization
How to ApplyApplications should be accompanied with :-
- An application letter
- Detailed and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
- Indicating your contact address such as telephone number(s) and email address(s) if available.
- Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
Closing date of applications will be on Friday of 18th October, 2019
All application must be channeled to: Managing Director, TIB Development Bank, Mlimani City Office Park, Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo P.O.BOX 9373 DAR ES SALAAM. Tel. 2411101-9/ 2411100