Nyanza Bottling Company Ltd Jobs in Tanzania : Assistant Accountant
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Nyanza Bottling Company Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Assistant Accountant
Report to: Finance and Account HOD
Required date: Urgently
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce or Finance with a recognized professional certificate in accounting such as CPA.
• Minimum of two to three years experience. (Experience in Transport and logistics industry will be added advantage).
• Good Computer knowledge able to work with computerized accounting systems, standard spreadsheet and database programs (ERP Software)
• Good written and verbal skills in the English language.
• Ability to carry out responsibilities independently with minimal technical support
• Able to function effectively in a complex work environment and to set appropriate priorities and deal effectively with competing priorities and pressure
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional patience and be able to interact, partner and thrive in a diverse environment
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: The individual who qualify for the above mentioned position, should sent the following document • Cover letter state why he/she is the right candidate for the post • Updated CV • Three reliable referee with their contact details • Certified Copy of Education & Birth certificates (testimonial not applicable) on or before 15th February, 2019 through email Address [email protected] OR should be addressed to: Head – HR & Admin Department NBCL Distribution Ltd P. O. Box 3185 – Mwanza Note: Only shortlisted Candidate will be contacted for interview.