Tiba Home Care is the perfect solution for seniors and others who aren’t ready to leave their homes for an institutional setting or live with relatives, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one- on-one care in the comfort of your own home.
Tiba Home Care is the mobile service under Tanzanian registered NGO known as, V.E.S Foundation which its headquarters are located at Sinza Mori in Dar es Salaam region.
Who are we Looking For?
We are looking for nurses who have been registered or enrolled by the nursing board of Tanzania including these Qualities.
Job Title: Nurse/ Care Assistant
Job Setting: Clients Premises/ Home
– Accurate use of Technology (Smart Phone) in providing our service
– Going to a patients Home when requested by a Customer at any time of the day
– Identify patients’ care requirements
– Provide psychological support as needed
– Resolve and/or report on patients’ needs or issues
– Perform necessary routine diagnostic checks (e.g. monitor pulse, blood pressure, – oxygen, temperature etc.)
– Accurately monitor and record data regarding patients’ conditions; document all provided care services
– Function well during stressful situations to treat healthcare emergencies
– Follow all care regulations and standards
– Registered Nurse (RN) or Enrolled Nurse (EN) by the Tanzania Nursing And Midwifery Council (TNMC)
– Must have completed a certificate ,diploma level or Degree Level
– Active applicable state license**
– Clinical skills
– Bedside manner
– Infection control
– Physiological knowledge
– Administering medication
– Medical teamwork
– Multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
– Health promotion and maintenance
– Clean background check and clean drug screen*
– Fluent in English and Swahili
**means its mandatory to have these qualities. your application will not be considered if you do not have these qualifications
– Both Employed and Unemployed Nurses may Apply