Nokia Jobs in Tanzania : FLM Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Nokia
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
· Manage maintenance contract implementation including the FLM subcontractors to deliver daily operations & maintenance activities to customer within contractual SLA.
Apply, improve and ensure that the fault management process implemented and respected on field activates.
· Operations improvement plan through outage analysis for Active and Passive operations.
Process developments to improve operational efficiency.
· Infra Operations & Maintenance Management of Core/BSC –MGW & cell sites of Airtel Tanzania.
Need to Ensure Company targeted GP and NP through effective cost controlling.
· Subcontractor governance to have effective delivery of operational assignments.
Complete Operations management through:
· Responsible for driving Operational / Business excellence initiatives for delivery teams.
Aligning the delivery teams to meet Scope of Work & Contractual obligations of customer on both Compliance / Regulatory requirements.
· Manage customer relationship / service delivery / process orientation to meet the operational requirements.
Managing program Profit &Loss through effective workforce management and optimal cost management.
· Cost projections for the entire operations and tracking the cost with monthly reviews.
Monitoring all Operational Expenditures.
· Close co-ordination with other operators for better network availability in shared sites.
Conducting & supervising governance meetings with customer and subcontractors.
· Management of vendors.
Regular meetings with vendors to enforce effective governance
· Contractual compliance by ensuring correct deliverables as demanded in contract for both customer and for subcontractors delivering task to assist our operations delivery.
Efficient Operations & Maintenance of network
· Supervising & providing necessary support to teams