Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Veterinary Officer II
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Veterinary Officer II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Medicine or equivalent qualifications
from recognized Institutions.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Participate in coordinating interventions of wildlife and livestock disease outbreaks in the NCA.
• To participate in coordinating and supervise animal handling, immobilization, translocation and sampling for researchers and management.
• To participate in providing veterinary training through workshops and seminars to the staff and surveillance team in the NCA on common communicable diseases.
• To participate in identifying persistent/recurrent diseases and their epidemiology.
• To participate in preparation of work plans and budgets for the Department
• To perform any other duties as assigned from time to time by Supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.