Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Records Management Officer II
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Records Management Officer II
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Records Management, Archives or equivalent
qualification from recognized institutions.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To manage file weeding.
• To participate in the exercise of tracing for records documents and files once required.
• To receive and registering all documents brought in the registry.
• To arrange documents and files in ranking or cabinets in the registry.
• To file documents in the appropriate files.
• To receive record and distribute incoming and internally created mails.
• To record and arrange for the efficient and timely dispatch of all correspondences.
• To maintain flimsy files.
• To maintain and supervise effective procedures for storage and retrieval documents/files.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.