Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority Jobs in Tanzania : Quantity Surveyor I
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) was established under National Parks Ordinance CAP.412 of 1959. This unique area is currently managed by the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) pursuant to CAP 284 of 2002. It is under the Ministry for Natural Resources and Tourism. The main functions of the NCAA are to conserve and develop the natural and cultural heritage resources, to promote tourism in the NCA and promote the interests of indigenous people living in the area.
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA) invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions: –
Quantity Surveyor I
Direct Entry Qualifications
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Building Economics, Quantity Survey, or
equivalent qualifications from recognized University/Institutions with working
experience of at least four (4) years and above in related field.
Main Duties and responsibilities
• To participate in pre-proposals, pre-site visit and pre-contract negotiation meetings.
• To participate in preparation of tender and contract documents, including
• bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
• To undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
• To assist in establishing a clients requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
• To perform risk, value management and cost control.
• To identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks.
• To prepare and analyze costing tenders
• To allocate work to subcontractors and provide advice on contractual claims.
• To analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
• To carry out evaluation and valuation of completed work and arrange payments.
• To maintain awareness of the different building contracts currently in use.
• To understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
• To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
In accordance to NCAA’s salary scales.
How to Apply
Own handwritten application with comprehensive typed curriculum vitae, accompanied with copies of relevant academic Certificates and Transcripts plus names and addresses of three referees to be sent to:- The Conservator, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority, P. O. Box 1, NGORONGORO CRATER, ARUSHA – TANZANIA Tel: +255 27 2537006/19 So as to reach this office not later than 08th March, 2019 Important: Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and they must indicate their telephone/mobile and E-mail addresses for quick response. Employed applicants must channel their applications through their current employers.